October 18, 2010

Senior beauty is a cheerleader

A lot of people love my very second Senior session, A photographer friend was going to do this job, but he said I was more 'artistic' and he gave my info. to the mom', Senior's mom contacted me and later on I got interviewed' by this young lady, she told me what she expected and I told her "I can do that! and lucky for me I got the job. It was the second week of September when I photographed this gorgeous cheerleader from a nearby High School. We met @ the popular Luther Burbank gardens in Santa Rosa ca. Then we went across the street to continue with our fun 2 hour session. A few days later she posted her photos on Facebook.com and her friends loved it. Right after I got several e mail from teens from the same High School :)..btw I got a call from her mom to tell me what a great job I did. Both of them were so happy with my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment